Monday 18 January 2016

Love n' Pizza

Well hello there :)

With all the talk and excitement of the new up-coming CHA release from Lawn Fawn, I wanted to make sure I used a set from the mini release they had before Christmas which was along the theme of luurrve. I just had to have the 'Pizza my Heart' set,  although I've gone with love for today this one is not just for Valentines... you can easily match it up with other sets and sentiments for a completely different look.....  I mean who doesn't love Pizza all year round ;)

This was the idea that popped into my head when I first saw that cute Pizza Box in the set..


That little box is waiting to be turned into an interactive card by cutting along the front and sides to make it open upwards. I used a craft knife and a ruler as I don't have the matching die set but the dies would make the job easier with some partial die-cutting.


When you open the box....up comes a heart shaped pizza! Now I know this isn't the normal way they are presented in a box, in fact it would most probably mean it's had a rather turbulent journey with the delivery man, but for the interests of interactive cards this will be okay ;) 


This is a view of the panel from behind to show how I attached the heart to the lid of the box and spaced the dimensional foam around the moving parts.


The sentiment is stamped in two colours and I curved it on my acrylic block so it hugged the image nicely :)


Please find the link below for the stamp set I've used and the matching dies can be found here.
Unfortunately, the mini December release from LF is no longer in the New Arrivals section of the new website so please use the search box to find any other products you require, remembering to use single key words or simply browse through the Lawn Fawn section under the Brands tab :)


                                                              

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team