Wednesday 4 May 2016

Get well



Hello.
I have been playing with the fabulous new felt we have in store.
I have used dies from Paper Smooches and no stamping.


I have kept the design very simple to show off the felt die cuts.
I have used the hickory leaf die with green felt and the used big blooms in white and yellow felt.
I simple used some fabric glue a bit like pva to adhere them together and to the card panel.
The panel has some distress ink to make the white flower show up more.
I have used the get well die and had coloured the card with distress ink and perfect pearls.
To finish i added a button from my stash and some enamel dots.
The felt cuts beautifully first time and makes a nice change from paper.

Hickory Leaf DieGet Well Phrase Die Image 1

Yummy Yellows Felt Pack Green Felt
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team