Monday 23 January 2017

Puppy Love

Hi there and Happy Monday to you :)

Having told you last week I was not a slushy, lovey person I'm ironically following up with another love themed card this week!!... go figure 😮


I wanted to have a play with my Inktense pencils which haven't seen the light of day in a while so I grabbed these cute pooches and had great fun colouring them. I ended up cutting them out together leaving a small white border, although dies are available to cut them individually.

I stamped and coloured a bowl of bones too... trying my hardest to make it look metallic!


Now for a background... this is where I usually sit and scratch my head!! For this card I used the same Inktense pencils to paint a simple heart shape onto a spare piece of plastic stamp packaging with a brush and add some splatters too, then I took my card panel and placed it on top of the wet paint to transfer the heart image.... I was really pleased with the result :)
The sentiment is from a MFT set called You Make my Tail Wag which is currently Out of Stock but there are some great sentiments in the same set as these pups :)


                                                               

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! And great idea using the plastic package, super result... I'll try that ����
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Those puppies are adorable, and I love your updated ink smooshing - fab idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team