Monday 16 January 2017

This Much Love!

Hi there and happy Monday to you :)

I have a fun slider card to share with you today.... now I'm not a slushy person but this style of card is okay with me ;).....


It's bold and fun and uses the long doggy image in Waffleflower's On My Mark stamp set.
I used the matching die to cut out the dog and then concertina folded him to make a shorter version, the striped panel is made using and the solid line stamp in the same set to stamp a stripe pattern across the piece. I have used the smallest slider die from Lawn fawn to make the channel in the striped panel...



I attached the rear end of the dog to the card and then, using a Spin and Slide disc, I attached the nose of the dog to a strip of card through the channel aperture.



The sentiment is from the same Waffleflower set and I added a couple of arrows and a little heart to embellish the design..... it's a simple pull tab card and goes like this...



Hehe..... it works pretty well and makes me chuckle :)


  

Thanks for stopping by and see you next week :)
Jenny x


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea Jenny! I love this, so creative, fun and cool. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... your awesome card cracks me up! I've been wanting to buy these fun stamps and dies for a while now... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team