Saturday 4 February 2017

Sending Smooches

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Valentine's Day is ahead! I am not celebrating Valentine's Day but I think you should your friends and loved ones know how important they are to you - all year round! And what would be better for that than a handmade card!


I started by stamping this super cute skunk and A LOT of hearts from the set Stinkin Cute by Lawn Fawn. For the colouring I chose a colour scheme that's traditional for Valentine's Day: violett, pinl and coral. I used alcohol markers and added some highlights with a white gel pen.


After a lot of fussy cuttig (there are coordinating dies available, too) I looked for a sentiment that would go with my image. I thought Sending Smooches was great in size and meaning. It is part of the awesome set Smooches by Paper Smooches (a lot of smooches going on here ;) ).
I stamped the Smooches onto the panel. The word sending I heat embossed on a stripe of white cardstock that I stained with an ink pad.
The same ink I used for my background. I ink blended a violet and a coral ink and stamped some tiny hearts (again from the set Stinkin' Cute) in the same colors.
To create a ground I masked off an area on the bottom with a masking tape.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.


   

2 comments:

  1. How adorable Anni! The ink blended background sets off the cute skunk and hearts to perfection. I can't believe how much fussy cutting you did but the result is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you used this guy Anni. Your sponged background is crazy awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team