Wednesday 15 March 2017

Altenew butterflies and watercolour for Mothers' Day


Hi everyone, it's Esther here with a card for Mothers' Day featuring Altenew butterflies and watercolouring.



I stamped and heat embossed in gold the large butterfly from Altenew Wild Hibiscus stamp set, then lightly watercoloured the butterflies in pale pink with darker pink highlights on their wings using Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Pens. The background used a pale blue Zig pen.

I stamped "You Are" from My Favorite Things Count the Stars stamp set and heat embossed it in white on grey card, cutting it to size with a sentiment die from My Favorite Things Blueprints 29 and adding a banner edge by hand with scissors. 

The "wonderful" is from Concord and 9th Wonderful Word Dies, layered up twice in white card and once on top in grey card.

I cut the panel to size using My Favorite Things Blueprints 29 and adhered it all together onto a top folding card base.




Thanks for stopping by!


          





2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team