Saturday 18 March 2017

Sorry I'm Slow!

Hey stampers, Anni here!
If you believe it or not I didn't see Jill's card from last week's post before I made this card... Great minds think alike, don't they?


I started by creating a watercolour background. I didn't use any fancy watercolours, just some dye inks (which are fancy, too, of course). I pressed them on a piece of acetate, sprayed them with some water and smooched it onto a piece of watercolour cardstock. After it dried I stamped the sentiment with black ink onto it.


I stamped and coloured the sloth from Lawn Fawn's Set called Hang in There with coloured pencils. For the highlights I used a white gel pen. After fussy cutting (if you don't like fussy cutting you can use the matching dies, of course) I die cut a frame for the sloth. To create that frame I combined My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX with a regular circle die.

I went for a aqua cardbase - usually I use only white cardbases - and assembled the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Anni


   


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, and I can't believe how neat your fussy cutting is! Such a gorgeous ink smooshed background too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team