Tuesday 30 May 2017

Pegasus Duo

Today I have a shaker card to share, featuring the adorable Pegasus horses from Avery Elle. This is such a lovely set to colour, and the sentiments in the set are great too. 


I began by die cutting a scalloped rectangle from white card and from this, die cutting a rainbow. I made sure to leave enough space at the bottom of the card for a banner to go.

I added acetate behind the rainbow cut out, and used foam tape to build a space for the sequins to go. I chose sequins in rainbow colours, then sealed the shaker with some blue patterned paper.


Next, I stamped out two Pegasus horses, colouring them with alcohol markers and adding Wink of Stella clear glitter for some sparkle. I then fussy cut them out. I added two die cut clouds to the base of the rainbow, then the horses over the top.

For the sentiment, I stamped a Lawn Fawn Bannertastic banner and chose a greeting from the Pegasus stamp set. I die cut the banner, then added to the card with foam tape.


I adhered the shaker panel to a pink notecard, then stamped some stars to the top of the card to finish.


Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the colouring of the manes and tails.Such an adorable and fun design <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Card and this coloured sequins make it to a very Special card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team