Wednesday 26 July 2017

Beautiful Butterflies card with My Favorite Things


Hi everyone, I've got a card for you today that uses the Beautiful Butterflies set from My Favorite Things.



I cut a long panel of heavyweight white card stock, and stamped three overlapping butterfly base layers in Limestone from Altenew Rock Collection Mini Ink Cubes. The next layers were done in Silver Stone and Industrial Diamond from the same set.

The fourth butterfly was stamped in brightly coloured water based dye inks and I added the same colours as splatters, along with some purple.

The sentiment strip is from My Favorite Things Magical Unicorns... it seemed to fit the theme of the card well :)

Thanks for stopping by!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team