Friday 18 August 2017

Everything Will Be Ok...

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week I'm sending you all some bold words of comfort I think we can all do with hearing from time to time...'Everything will be OK'!


Using the oh-so original Enveloper OK from Waffle Flower.


I was instantly drawn to these Enveloper stamps which were recently released by Waffle Flower, as they are unlike anything I have ever seen before.  There is a whole range to choose from, all of them look awesome filled with a ton of interesting images; so bold and unusual, something really cool and new to add to your collection.

I did wonder whether my card could be colourful with the outlines being so dominant, but actually, the boldness really helps a small amount of colour pop creating a very strong, on-trend, in-your-face statement card.


I started by stamping out the main design from the set onto a white card panel, and built up my scene by stamping out the foliage and flower stamps, (all from the same set), around the edge.  I then coloured the whole panel using Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Pens mixed with water and cut my panel down using Lawn Fawn's Cross Stitch Rectangles.  I then cut another rectangle from a piece of white card, cut it down using Lawn Fawn's Speech Bubble Border, and stamped my sentiment within.


I finished by matting my panel onto black card and mounting onto a white card base.

As I mentioned earlier, there is a whole range of the 'Enveloper' designs, all full of awesome cool designs, so be sure to check them all out.

As always, everything I used is linked below.
See you next week.

Jillx

Enveloper OK  Speech Bubble Border Die Image 1   

Small Cross Stitched Rectangle Lawn CutsZig Clean Color Real Brush Pen (12 piece set)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team