Tuesday 30 January 2018

Birthday in Space

My card today features one of my favourite stamp sets from last year - Lawn Fawn Out of this World.


I’d made some galaxy backgrounds a while back and still have a few left, so began by die cutting a circle of galaxy for my card.

I then die cut a larger scalloped circle from white card, and blended on some twisted citron distress oxide ink. I layered the circles on to a card base, using some foam tape behind the galaxy layer.

I stamped a greeting from the Lawn Fawn Out of this World stamp set directly onto the card base.


Next, I stamped, coloured, and cut out some images from the stamp set. I used colours for the planets to match the astronaut's space suit, which helps to tie everything together.

I added the three planets to the card with some tape, then the astronaut with some foam tape so he stood out a bit more.

I die cut a number, from the C&9th Double Cut Numbers, to add to one of the planets, then finished the card with some small die cut stars.


Thanks for joining me today,

Gemma

Lawn Fawn Out of this World
C&9th Double Cut Numbers
MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Circles






Lawn Fawn Starry Skies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team