Friday 16 March 2018

Rainbow Chicks.

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week I’ve got a rainbow of chirpy birds...



...using Lawn Fawn’s Simply Celebrate.


Lawn Fawn’s newest release is another absolute knock-out and this set is no exception. Rows & rows of beautiful borders including some of my favourite Lawn Fawn images - like these cute chicks for example.


It’s a very simple card; I wanted to make something nice and easy but with a ton of colour.
I started by stamping out my birdy borders over & over, & clear heat embossing onto a watercolor card panel.  I then reached for my trusty Zigs to colour them all in, aiming for an ombré rainbow kinda vibe. Once dry, I also lightly coloured the background.  I then stamped and clear heat embossed this speech bubble sentiment from Lawn Fawn’s Chit Chat and cut out, leaving a white trim as if it had been die-cut.  I added a few twirls of twine beneath my sentiment, embellished with a scattering of sequins, and there you have it, a rainbow border of beautiful birdies!


Hope you like.

As always, everything I used is linked below.

See you next week.



Jillx

Simply CelebrateChit Chat Image 1 Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen (12 piece set)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team