Thursday 17 May 2018

Salty Kisses Nautical Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I'm definitely dreaming of Summer. Last week it was the refreshing hit of ice lollies that had me reminiscing, and today I'm all ready to set off for the beach!

I love the nautical look. It's a trend that has been around for a while and is also so easy to get on board with (pun not intended!). I decided to pull together a simple nautical card featuring a slight twist on the classic stripes:


Fun right? Who isn't dreaming of the wind in their hair as they set sail?!


The Sketched Stripes Background Stamp from Concord & 9th made creating these skinny, uneven stripes a breeze! I simply inked up the entire stamp with a navy ink and stamped down, not being too careful about having a perfect stamped look as that's what I was going for!


I paired the stripes with the fun sentiment from the Waffle Flower Salty Kisses stamp set. I just love this set and can't wait to play with the images too! I head embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder and my card was done!

I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team