Thursday 22 June 2017

Incoming Mail

Hey stampers, Anni here on a Thursday for a change - I swapt days with Taheerah!

Last weekend something shocking happened to me -   I wasn't in the mood to colour! That happens to me very rarely! So I decided to create some colourful backgrounds and played with AlteNew's Halftone Stencil.

For the first background I applied an embosssing ink through the stencil. Then I embossed it with white embossing powder. To bring some colour to my background I added some ink blending in rainbow order.


For the second background I added ink directly through the stencil, again in rainbow order.


For my third background I left the remaining ink from the last background on the stencil. I spritzed it with some water and pressed it on a piece of cardstock. There was still enough ink left to create another pattern.


I die cut the backgrounds with Lil'Inker Designs' Stitched Mats: Rectangles and Avery Elle's Postage Stamp Die.
Still not in the mood for colouring I decided to go with animals, that don't need a lot of colour - like panda bears! All the images are from the set Incoming Mail by Mama Elephant.
I also die cut Stitched Circles by My Favorite Things from vellum to put under the panda bears.
The sentiments are from the sets called Lots of Hugs by My Favorite Things, Good Times and Mini Messages by Mama Elephant.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun weekend.
Anni


                  

1 comment:

  1. A trio of gorgeousness, Anni! What fabulous backgrounds and cute characters <3 Loving the effects of the stencilling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team