Saturday 7 October 2017

Not Ready For Fall

Hey stampers, Anni here!

After showing you Christmas gift boxes last week I am back with a total different season! And I have to tell you: I am not ready for summer to be over - but I have to admit it is. It is raining a lot lately overhere in Germany. So I needed a little bit of summer on my card! And (another very important reason) I haven't used this super cute set called Beach Day by Neat and Tangled yet! That set is full of super cute creatures having fun on the beach - totally adorable.


I started by stamping the images I wanted to use: I went with the rhino as my main image and stamped all the small images from the set, too. After colouring them with my alcohol makers I fussy cut them (there are coordinating dies available, too).

For my background I took a piece of watercolour paper and added watercolour in blues and turquoises. I die cut Reverse Confetti's Scalloped Tag Layer from that piece of paper.
I arranged the images on that tag and adhered them.


The turqoise tag built a harsh contrast with the white card base. So I decided to add a tiny bit of inkblending to my cardbase.

To finish up my card I added pink ribbon to the tag and tied it up with some silver thread.

Thanks for sopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


   

1 comment:

  1. Love this colourful and cheerful card! All the elements sit so nicely on the tag. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team