Friday 27 October 2017

Tiny Hearts and Lots of Love

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week, I'm getting all romantic...


...using the beautiful Love Quotes from Mama Elephant with a scattering of Tiny Hearts from Altenew and even more Tiny Hearts from Paper Smooches.


If I had to choose my all time favourite sentiment, it would be this one...'And suddenly all the love songs were about you'.  I'm a sucker for soppy and I just think it's so beautiful, so romantic to let your special someone know how you feel.  It's perfect for anniversaries, Valentine's Day, but you know what, it's perfect for just letting your special someone know they still give you butterflies, anytime!
I started by stamping out the adorable Tiny Hearts from Altenew across the top of my background, allowing them to gradually fade out towards the bottom, then ink blending over the top in a variety of pink inks to create an ombré effect emboss resist.  I then added a few sprinkles of water to pick up some of the ink adding interest & texture.


I stamped out my sentiment onto vellum and heat embossed in white;  I always think white embossing on vellum looks romantic!  I then cut my vellum into a banner shape and adhered in place with tiny dots of clear glue so it wouldn't show through.
I then covered a piece of card in a white sparkle embossing powder and cut a load of Paper Smooches Tiny Hearts from it which I then used to sprinkle around my card.


I finished by added a bow of white string to bring my design together.


I really hope you like it and it makes you want to express your soppy side too :)

As always, everything I used is linked below so be sure to stop by the store and check out the rest of the lovey dovey sentiments on this awesome set.

See you next week.

Jillx

Love Quotes Image 1Tiny HeartsTiny Hearts Dies Image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team