Monday 9 October 2017

Who Loves to Shop?


Helloooo, Jenny back again :)

So are you a shopoholic or do you know one?? 
Well this would be a perfect card for them and it uses the Art Impressions Shop stamp set. 

Don't these ladies look like they're having fun?...


I went for a CAS design with a lot of white space so the colours and detail of the image stood out.
 I used my Inktense pencils and water to add colour.... I feel I have more control with them on 
these smaller areas and it was lovely to rediscover them again.


Rather than using the image as is, I thought it would look fun if they were running off the card!!
I used a strip of black card to position along the edge of the card and then stamped the 
sentiment inside a speech bubble which is cut using a Lawn fawn die.

 If only Christmas shopping was this much fun, although it does feel like I'm dashing around like this to finish it!!!

  
Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team