Friday 9 February 2018

Arctic Amour

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week I’ve got a Valentine’s love story...



...starring Mama Elephant’s adorable Arctic Penguins.



I think I have a tendency to see these delights as a Christmassy set for some reason. Well, no more! These perfect penguins are free to play any time, and what better time is there for such wonderful creatures to make an appearance, (I mean...partners for life *heart strings officially pulled*), than to help celebrate the day of love, Valentine’s.
I started by cutting a heart stencil and using the negative piece to colour inside with a mixture of Zig Markers & water. I then added a few flicks and splashes across my background, and a ton of tiny hearts. I then stamped out my perfect pair of penguins, added a wee touch of colour, & cut out. My sentiment is from Wplus9’s wonderful, That is all, which is a set with so many different options for how to build your sentiment up in a really gorgeous font, absolutely love it. I stamped my sentiment straight onto my card and clear heat embossed. I cut some Tiny Hearts from Paper Smooches (seriously the best value dies I have EVER bought), and added to my card front.





I adhered my sweet couple onto the front of my card using foam tape for a little dimension, and finished with a slick of gloss to the hearts and penguins' beaks and skates.



I really hope you like it.
As always, everything I used is linked below.



See you next week.



Jillx

Arctic Penguins Image 1  That Is All  Tiny Hearts Dies Image 1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team